MY MOMMY. I have mentioned her before, b/c she is the reason I am here. WELL this Saturday MY MOMMY is coming for a spontaneous 3-day visit and I just have to say I AM SOOOOO TOTALLY PSYCHED!!!! We have planned a weekend of fun!fun!FUN!! and even if we hadn’t we would have FUN anyway. B/c THAT is how it goes with my mommy. SO this week I am pretty darn busy so I don’t have to do jack when MY MOMMY is in town other than have a rocking fun time, and also I have to CLEAN the house which you know I hate but it is o-kay b/c it is for MY MOMMY>!!
I didn’t want you all to think I wasn’t thinking of YOU TOO, So here is a random list of facts about yours truly. PS: JUST 4 DAYS TILL MOMMY!!!!
1) Right now at our palatial West Philly estate we have 2 adults and 2 kids. We also have 3 cats, 1 dog (@ 150 lbs he counts for several smaller animals), 1 bird, 1 rabbit and 5 fish. Deceased 2007: 1 hamster, 1 bunny, 1 guinea pig, 3 fish. Given away due to crappy personality in 2007: 1 macaw. Forced eviction in 2007: Village of the Damned (aka, our mouse infestation). My older daughter is now BEGGING us for Hammie #2 for her bday (almost here). My husband is FIRM. No more animals. I may have to sneak one in. This weekend we will have an extra adult too b/c MY MOMMY WILL BE HERE!!!! Yay! YAy! YAY!!
2) Yesterday it was 65 degrees here in Philly. Gorgeous. We rode bikes last night to the library. The kids ride in a big plastic hitch attached to my husband’s bike. It looks like this:
Yes, they do look very cute. It is called a Tot Tote but they do not really qualify as Tots. I would not feel very comfortable toting true tots through town to the library b/c I think they might fall out. But that is just me. We had a very nice time.
3) I do not recommend eating high fiber breakfast cereal and Lentils & rice on the same day unless you do not feel like leaving the house.
4) I get lots of hits on this blog for very weird things. Some of the odder search terms this past week:
- i fantasize about my cleaner
- daily hammie
- dank basement cubicle
- “asked me out” train
- funny dead man in cubicle photos
- animal copulating movies (I get a LOT of variations on this)
- how to get off with someone for the 1st time
- cows heart recipe
- making me happy making me whole
- groundhog maze
5) I am a Libra and although I do not believe in astrology whatsoever, as a child my mommy had a Baby names book I used to love reading – not sure why. But it had a section in the front or back on “signs” and I was always fascinated by the description of my “sign” b/c it was by far the BEST.
6) My daughter is watching an episode of Tom & Jerry right now and one character just said “Don’t worry, I’ll hold onto you like a fat man to a donut.” Also, he keeps referring to one of the other characters as “Tubby.” I think this is definitely fat-bashing.
7) Last night we sampled a new wine. It was a brand of Japanese plum wine. I have had one before at our favorite sushi place, but the one we had last night was AWFUL. It tasted like alcoholic fruit syrup. Of course I drank it anyway. I will not be recommending it to anyone though. I had a very tough time getting up this morning. I told my husband that our friends were driving our daughter to school, but really we were supposed to. So he was very confused. I stayed in bed. and slept off that terrible plum wine that I do not recommend. to anyone. evr.
8) My daughters & I love this video. HAPPY DAY EVERYONE!!